Cut Your Electric Bill Now
No signup or activation fee
Keep same utility company provider
MyUtilityBrokers.com
Can You Power Your Home For Free?
I can! Find out how.
This Review Shows How.
Magnet4Power.com
Make Money From Energy Biz
Help Others Save Money On Energy
No Product, Just Pure savings
TeamCCM.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How To Rank Organically For Keyword Phrases Like “Saving On Utility Bills”

May I conclude that everyone in business has a business? Further, would it be safe to say that the trend for business today is on the Web?

I think so.

However, the challenge is that there is so much competition that the road to success can seem downright daunting at best. Here are easy to follow steps that I personally use to rank for my own niche keywords like “saving on utility bills.”

Actually, those last four words in that placement were one of my secrets. If you count the words you’ll find that the phrase began in the first 100 characters of my article. You’ll also find those exact words at the end of my article.

Those are important key points, that and doing a bit of research to find the best keywords phrases to target. Yes, it’s the word I used to love to hate “research.” However, no matter what niche you’re trying to calculate power for it is necessary.

Research can even be easy, when using the right tools. One of my own personal favorites is Traffic Travis. Not only does this tell me which keywords are best to target, it also shows search results from tools like Google, Yahoo & MSN. Traffic Travis has a free version of their software available, and I personally believe that is all most people will need to succeed in their niche.

Another free tool I use on practically every article I write is Google’s Wonder Wheel. It tells you what keyword phrases people have been searching on which are close to the keyword phrase you have selected.

When I put my own “saving on utility bills” keyword phrase into the Google Wonder Wheel to calculate power for my niche I receive results like:

• Save gas bill
• How to save money on electric bill
• Convert on utility bills
• How to save on gas heating bills
• Save money energy bill

Now I take each of these keyword phrases and weave them into an article. This is called LSI (Latency Semantic Indexing) SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and it works wonders for gaining your rankings on the search engines.

Especially Google!

HOT TIP #1:
Place quotes around your keyword phrase like “how to save on gas heating bills” for increased targeting when using the Google Wonder Wheel.

HOT TIP #2:
Create articles that are easy to scan with short paragraphs as well as bullets and numbers for easy reading on the Web. You’ll find that your audience will appreciate you for it.

Next, I find places to post my written articles like EzineArticles.

It can be a challenge to meet all the EzineArticles requirements, but doing so will prove very fruitful to your endeavors of generating traffic from your niche market.

People who write for EzineArticles are provided with a resource box where they can put their information. In my opinion, most people don’t use this correctly.

• Some leave a sentence with a link for their resource box.
• Others make the resource box look like a tag line that doesn’t have to be read.
• Still others make this section look like a sales pitch for their latest widget.

I believe all 3 approaches is actually a hindrance to their success. When I write articles like “How To Rank Organically For Keyword Phrases Like: Saving On Utility Bills” I flow the actual content of the article into the resource box itself.

Why?

Easy.

People have taken the time to read my article, which means they have been interested in the content. Allowing them to have further points of interest within the signature increases the likelihood of them reading my signature and following the links they find within.

Yes, I did say links.

This is important!

Many people only use one link with EzineArticles when two are available. Sure, my keyword phrase in this article was saving on utility bills. As such, those exact keywords should be highlighted somewhere within my signature. However, even if I am sending them to the same site, why not grab another related keyword phrase like calculate power or even having two links for saving on utility bills? This strategy works wonders within any niche, including yours.

For details on how to save on gas heating bills or how to save money on electric bill call (800) 545-2759 and we will be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment