Cut Your Electric Bill Now
No signup or activation fee
Keep same utility company provider
MyUtilityBrokers.com
Can You Power Your Home For Free?
I can! Find out how.
This Review Shows How.
Magnet4Power.com
Make Money From Energy Biz
Help Others Save Money On Energy
No Product, Just Pure savings
TeamCCM.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peter Gabriel & Kate Bush -Don't Give Up






Don’t Give Up On Any Part of Life

It’s morning.

Hot - summer, nearing August, and morning.

Actually since it is still dark out technically its not morning as we typically refer to morning in our culture today. Further, reading the digits 3:30AM on this computer screen assures me that it is not morning at all.

But, I’m awake so I thought I’d write you this quick note.

Who do I mean by you?

• You, the one with the vision that will not die.
• You, the one who has risked everything for a dream.
• You, the one who has risen early or stayed up late with a goal in mind.



Continue Don’t Give Up On Any Part of Life



A Vision of Students Today

No comments:

Post a Comment