Cut Your Electric Bill Now
No signup or activation fee
Keep same utility company provider
MyUtilityBrokers.com
Can You Power Your Home For Free?
I can! Find out how.
This Review Shows How.
Magnet4Power.com
Make Money From Energy Biz
Help Others Save Money On Energy
No Product, Just Pure savings
TeamCCM.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How To Calculate Power Of Ryan Deiss

I’m ticked!

Why shouldn’t I be?

Recently I purchased Google Friendly Landing Pages from Ryan Deiss. Read on, and you too will be ticked.

I’m calling you out Ryan Deiss. Webinar content is supposed to deliver results within any given niche market, right?

Well, here’s my story and I’m sticken to it.

After listening to Google Friendly Landing Pages via the good ole Web I went to work on my own project. After all, that’s why I paid good money for his product.

3 results of my Ryan Deiss scam experience follow.

#1: Quantity Smontity

See, I’ve been on the Web since 2001. Sometimes I’ve almost felt like electronic road kill as I’ve heard about this person making a gazillion or that person having a traffic flood. My comparison was another plate of rice and beans just looking for the stars, plus the countless hours of building humungous Websites for ranking purposes.

Then the Ryan Deiss scam comes along and tells me I’ve been wasting my time spinning my wheels. If I just follow his advice I’ll reach this Web cornucopia. Keep reading to see what really happened.

#2: PPC Pay

Have you ever played Google’s PPC roulette? Might as well just hand your wallet over to them and let them drain you dry. I gave up on them long ago.

Especially after reading words like “Your bid is to low for first page – increase to 16 billion per click and we will see what we can do.” It’s not hard for me to calculate sample size of what I can afford at those prices. Say goodbye to the rice, its just beans and toots for me.

Stage right enters the Ryan Deiss webinar ready to save the day.

“Just follow these simple instructions and you’ll have a better life online,” He says. Well, read on to see what really happened.

#3: Guaranteed Refunds

You know how many products come with that guaranteed refund policy. So did the Google Friendly Landing Pages that I purchased. It’s supposed to make me feel better about spending my money online for legit products that will help me build my niche market.

Want to know what happened when it came time to exercise my refund options with the Google Friendly Landing Pages from Ryan Deiss? Read on, you need to know about the Ryan Deiss scam.

Okay, so its time for truth to be exposed.

#1: Quantity Smontity Exposed

Within 1 freakin week I’m on the top of the search engines with my domain. Shortly after I start ranking extremely good on the search engines for heavy hitting keywords. With that type of calculate power formula I’ll own the Internet, or at least my little portion of it. Ryan Deiss, what took you so long to find me?

#2: PPC Pay Put Straight

I just logged into my Adwords account today to find them telling me that I could actually rank on the top for .20 freakin cents with some of my major keywords within my campaign. This sure isn’t due to a Ryan Deiss scam, since he taught me a bulk of what I know.

I will say that his seminar should include writing the ad itself, and perhaps it does but I wasn’t paying attention at the time. What I will say is that Google Friendly Landing Pages will lead you massively in the right direction online. Unless, it is rice and beans that you’re hoping for. If that is the case then consider this a Ryan Deiss scam and stay away, success breeds success.

#3: Guaranteed Refunds Revealed

Ryan Deiss, what are you talking about? There ain’t no way you’re giving me my money back for Google Friendly Landing Pages. I know, you pay me and I’ll take another product of yours, because your content is simply dynamite for anyone that wants to succeed online today.

One product I have my eye on is the Ryan Deiss Facebook series. I mean, if he can cut my time down to zilch for building new search engine projects while getting me .20 freakin cents a click from Adwords I can’t help but wonder what the Ryan Deiss Facebook series will do for me or you.

If I can calculate power formula success like that in everything I do, Ryan Deiss Twitter me tweets while I’m on the shores of Tahiti drinking Pinakalotas about how people can calculate power.

I suppose you’d like to see an example of what happened when I applied Ryan Deiss Google Friendly Landing Pages series to my niche market project? Well, you can find that at Calculate Power of cha ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment