Cut Your Electric Bill Now
No signup or activation fee
Keep same utility company provider
MyUtilityBrokers.com
Can You Power Your Home For Free?
I can! Find out how.
This Review Shows How.
Magnet4Power.com
Make Money From Energy Biz
Help Others Save Money On Energy
No Product, Just Pure savings
TeamCCM.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

How To Calculate Power Of Website Analytics

I remember my early days on the Web. Content is king, Website analytics are just boring wastes of time.

Create.
Create.
Create.

That’s all that matters, that and making sure that your content is stuffed with Website keywords to drive massive traffic to your projects. Perhaps it worked a little, my ego sure felt pumped.

But I have no idea if it really worked or not and never will.

Why?

Simple, I didn’t take the time to setup Website traffic analytics on my projects. Then came the day I installed Google Analytics tool that delivers Website analytics. This is one of many free tools Google provides to help people like me understand what type of success they are experiencing online.

I wasn’t instantly won over, but I was watching.

Some of the upfront things I was beginning to see included:

• How long people were staying
• Where they were coming from
• Which pages attracted them
• New verse returning visitors
• Helpful charts and graphs

Google Website analytics actually has a ton of information for me to glean and use in helping me to highly optimize my content without stuffing Website keywords. Even today I am sure I do not use all there resources to calculate power of success with my projects. However, I have gone from simply providing content to creating marketing campaigns which get results.

Here’s how.

First I build a project like Calculate Power and ad Google’s Website traffic analytics to its pages. It consists of a very simple code that you upload on your Website pages. Then you wait to see what type of traffic is sent to your site. For new projects this may not happen overnight. Good things take time.

As traffic begins to flow I begin to watch one of my most favorite parts of Google’s Website statistics. It is the traffic sources overview. While it is great to see who is sending what to the project, I’m personally even more interested in which Website keywords are delivering the results.

Why?

Because, I create more content around these Website keywords to increase the flow of my Website marketing campaigns with those items. After all, if people are searching on those words then providing them more content will bring more people? Well, at least that is my theory.

Google’s Website analytics tool is certainly not the only game in town.

Personally, I use other tools like:

• Traffic Travis (free and paid version available, most people only need the free.)
• Micro Niche Finder (expensive and worth every penny.)
• Wonder Wheel (Google’s back with an awesome new tool.)

Do a Google on any of the above and I bet you’ll find what you are looking for to help power your marketing campaigns.

I know, it may seem like a hassle to use Website traffic analytics tools to review Website statistics. However, if you’re at all serious about making a presence on the Web then these types of tools are indispensable for your success. Besides, once you’re through the learning curve, it really doesn’t take a great deal to calculate power of Website analytics information you can use.

/////////////////// SIG

So when your ready to take your marketing campaigns to the next level like I do with Calculate Power and how it can save you a bundle paying for the bills you have each month call 800-545-3759 for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment