Cut Your Electric Bill Now
No signup or activation fee
Keep same utility company provider
MyUtilityBrokers.com
Can You Power Your Home For Free?
I can! Find out how.
This Review Shows How.
Magnet4Power.com
Make Money From Energy Biz
Help Others Save Money On Energy
No Product, Just Pure savings
TeamCCM.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Strange Facts About Your Cats Ability To Calculate Power

It was a dark and stormy night.

Don't all strange facts stories start out that way? In truth this story about your cats ability to calculate power starts out with a clear warm evening and a couple of tiny cat treats.

Okay, so it was a clear and warm summer evening where cat snacks abounded when my cat taught me the calculate power formula.

*** Step 1: Who’s Boss? ***

Here I was trying to give it a yummy treat; well that's what cats think anyway. The odd facts of the matter are that it didn't want that yummy treat and clearly said "no."

Though what she really said was more like "Meno."

I knew it wanted the treat, really I did and so I encouraged it along.

At this point it decided to have a treat, but it wasn't what you might think. Instead the strange news I have to report is that it bit my hand even to the point that its tooth sank deep into my palm.

I'm sure that wasn't the plan, but it certainly was the clear message.

"Meno!"

*** Step 2: Wounded Bright ***

It wasn't long till the blood came and I began to treat the injury.

It also wasn't long till the warm night turned suddenly into an electrical storm.

See, the odd facts of the matter are that cats have great abilities to calculate electrical storms long before humans understand what is taking place.

As I treated the wound I hoped for the best outcome but knew the possibilities of a cats bite.

*** Step 3: Wild Blood ***

When waking the next morning I looked at my wounded hand which hurt really bad. Even more important to me was the red line that had started moving up my arm.

If we could calculate power from a cats bite none of us would have to pay a single dime to the utility companies. However, since we haven't figured out how to harness strange facts like that yet it was off to ER for me instead.

Penicillin prescribed I am now on the road to recovery after suffering cat scratch fever for about 3 days. Shouldn't that be called cat bite fever?

Anyway, after experiencing this pain and suffering I've gone through my recommendation is that when a cat says "Meno" let it be. I also recommend considering options for lowering your electrical bills like those at calculate power formula results on their sister site. Test it out and see how much you can save while using the exact same utility companies that you are already using.

Or you can contact 800-545-2759 for details on how to calculate power and save!

No comments:

Post a Comment